Site NDT Inspection
We are an NDT company based in Burton on Trent (Staffordshire), in the Midlands. We provide non-destructive testing at your site, for the following methods:
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Visual Inspection (VT)
All operators are qualified to PCN Level 2 (Castings, Forgings and Welds).
Geographical Areas Served
We perform inspections at customer sites throughout the Midlands including Burton on Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Leicester, Stafford, Loughborough and others.
We are happy to travel further afield and have carried out inspections in Chesterfield, Sheffield, Doncaster, Stoke on Trent, Peterborough, Northampton and Manchester.
Types of Inspection
We have served the following markets:
- General Engineering / Fabrication
- Fairground Ride Inspection (ADIPS)
- In situ Pipework Inspection
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Bridge Inspection
- Rail / Rolling Stock Inspection (Axles, Bogie Frames etc.)
- Automotive (Crankshafts, Flywheels, Housings, Gears etc.)
- Nuclear (Turbines Blades)
Inspection to National Standards
We provide inspection in accordance with these British Standards:
BS EN ISO 5817, BS EN ISO 9934, BS EN ISO 3452, BS EN ISO 10042, BS EN ISO 23277, BS EN ISO 23278, BS EN ISO 17638, BS EN ISO 17637, BS EN 15085.
We can also carry out inspection to your own PCN Level 3 approved procedures.
NDT Level 3 Support Services
Through a partnership, we are able to offer PCN Level 3 advice and guidance services for the following:
- Training and certification requirements
- Procedure / technique writing and approval
- Auditing of your Inspection Management Systems
- Pre-Audit assessment for compliance with BS EN 1090, BS EN ISO 3834, BS EN 15085 (and others)...
- On site representation during customer audits
- Address and close out corrective actions following an audit
- Act as your company level 3, monitoring compliance with Standards
Why Choose Us?
- Many years of experience in all major industry sectors.
- ADIPS NDT Inspection Body Registered.
- Evening and weekend visits at reasonable prices.
- Centrally located in the Midlands.
- Half day rates. Why pay for a full day if we are only at your site for a couple of hours?
- Hard working, reliable, helpful staff you'll want at your site time and again.
- Temporary NDT cover if your regular inspector(s) are unavailable.